Please check in spring 2023
Summer Academy is for college students who aspire to become physicians and want to prepare for medical school. Undergraduate students from both public and private colleges in West Virginia are eligible to apply for this free summer program. The academy is free to students.
Join other undergraduate students for an exciting day. Topics will include:
- Advice from current medical school students
- Interviewing skills
- Overview of medical school admissions application
- Tips from experts on the admissions process
Preference is given to:
- West Virginia residents and out of state students currently enrolled in a West Virginia public or private accredited college or university
- Students who have passed a minimum of 30 earned college hours
Women, minorities and those from underrepresented groups in medicine are encouraged to apply.
I'd like to know more.